09 December 2009

The Walk Alones


The Walk Alones is my first, and so far, only, fantasy novel. It's short, but I learned a lot writing it--have learned more since--and I still enjoy the characters. A sequel is lurking in my computer, but really requires a total rewrite and the chance to stand alone. I like that the villain in the sequel is a shapeshifter, not a werewolf or anything, but someone who can exactly resemble someone else. The question of identity is always interesting.

I couldn't resist trying out the post of a book cover, and I love this one. Moreover, the question on Dear Author about backlists made me think of mine. For all that I haven't hit the big time (or even the small time) four of my novels have been published electronically

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.