21 October 2010

Romance Round the Net

#SYTYCW is the fantastic first week of November Harlequin program to encourage new authors. Too much to summarise. Check it out and join in.

There's a new romance review site in town. It's called "The Romance Reviews". It's simply evil because it reminds me how many great books there are that I can't afford to buy. I need a book fairy. Anyhow, the same way a moth is hypnotised by light, I've created a page over at theromancereviews.com. Feel free to drop in and graffiti my wall :)

I'm a Darksider! This is seriously cool. I joined RomAus just in time to shout, "Me, too!" Spec fic Aussie and Kiwi writers who add a dash or splash of romance. As the banner says, it launches on Halloween :)

How come this Romance Round the Net round up has turned into an all-about-me day? Let's wind up with a shout out of appreciation.

May the reading gods bless public libraries. On Tuesday I popped in to swap paperbacks and came away with Susan Napier's "True Enchanter", Cait London's "What Memories Remain" and Stephanie James (aka Jayne Anne Krentz) "Green Fire". Add in a couple of Janet Dailey's (who I haven't tried, but have been meaning to) and I'm very happy. It's not easy finding books long out of print.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links, Jenny. Will have to check out The Romance Reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problems :) [I'm having an Aussie moment]

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.