29 November 2010

Angel Thief -- Release Day!


Release Day! Of course, I'm half a day in front of New York, so Angel Thief won't actually be available till I'm contemplating sleep tonight, but still, it is definitely November 29 and I am happy!

I've been blog hopping and sharing reviews. Yesterday I posted at Australian Romance Readers Assoc blog. If you hop over there and leave a comment on my post, you'll go in the draw to win a copy of Angel Thief.

Check out the top left corner of this blog to join the Angel Thief Blog Hop. I'm enjoying it immensely, and much to my surprise have even acquired a couple of (very minor) tech skills. What are they? Well, the first is to convert the link address for Angel Thief to a shortened bit.ly one that I can actually remember and type from memory (http://bit.ly/AngThief). It saves a ton of linking hassle. Second, while Wordpress is a tool of the devil for non-techies, you can google for help and the html code you need to shove an image around on the page. I did this for my Carina Press post on Wednesday, and I really hope it works, now that I've bragged on it.

Okay, so that's it. I'm very, very happy. Very busy. And I can't say enough good things about my wonderful editor Deb Nemeth and the entire Carina Press team.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Did you ever think this day would get here? Congrats, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope! I am beyond delighted. My second Carina Press novella :) Thanks for the congrats, Maria.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.