28 May 2011

Going East

Palmyra Amphitheatre
Palmyra Amphitheatre by Hovic
Some rights reserved
http://www.flickr.com/photos/200000/344808931/
Thanks for sharing your photo. It's gorgeous!


I thought I'd wind up my release week celebrations for Three Wishes with a nod to the Near and Middle Eastern archaeology/ancient history that started my interest in the Middle East, its cultures, landscapes and histories. Archaeology.org has a list of website links you could lose yourself in for hours.

Or, Jackie Burris interviews me at her blog. It's a great interview. Everyone has been so supportive through release week for Three Wishes -- thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you. I know you're going to do well.

    Congrats, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so. Deb and everyone at Carina have been so great, I really want to continue with them -- need sales for that!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.