23 May 2011

Release Day! "Three Wishes" -- Win a copy!



She is the Bringer of Death

Cali, a djinni, has sworn to twist the wishes of humans so they die by their own greed and evil. Her latest master is arms dealer David Saqr, a man Cali believes deserves the fate she has in store for him. But this time she finds herself up against Andrew, David’s guardian angel.

 He is a Protector of Life

Andrew believes David can yet find redemption. He fights Cali for the man’s life, even as he tries to persuade her to give in to the sizzling attraction between them. He shows Cali another side of David, and invites her to trust again, to hope. But centuries of being enslaved have hardened Cali’s heart—it’s going to take all of Andrew’s love to convince her to open it and let him in.

***

For your chance to win a copy of Three Wishes, just leave a comment. "Happy Release Day!" would make me smile :)


And can I say the hugest thank you to Deb Nemeth for being the best editor an author could wish for, and to the whole Carina Press team (authors included!), you rock! I'm honoured to work with you.


Plus, if you're curious about the mythology behind the world I've created in the Out of the Bottle series, check out my post at Love Romance Passion in which I talk about Lilith -- who knew Adam was divorced?

18 comments:

  1. Major, major happy release day. And what a fantastic cover. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting this one published, Jammy. And I love that elegant bottle theme weaving through all your covers. Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy release day Jen! Look forward to catching up when you're no longer frantic with promo work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Jenny. Enjoy the release day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki -- thanks for the good wishes :) All the Carina Press covers have been beautiful. So lucky.

    Kaz -- the bottle is lovely. I asked for it at the beginning, fingers crossed for a series, and it's turned out really well. Magic, in all senses!

    Sis -- Cake! I've earned cake! You've earned cake. We both deserve cake with extra chocolate -- soon!

    Eleni -- I am enjoying the release day -- in between hyperventilating :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather -- snap! you were commenting same time as me :) Just seen your comment. Thanks for the good wishes. Who needs three wishes from a djinni when you have writer friends? Um, endless packet of timtams... that djinni was soooo inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Jenny. Have a fun release day. I just love your cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late. I'm sorry. My internet has been up and down the last few days.

    But I made it. :throws confetti:

    Congrats, Jenny! This one's gonna do great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Shelley and Maria. I'm thinking the cover by itself (so beautiful) is enough to sell "Three Wishes".

    And Maria -- we're newsletter buddies! I just read the Carina newsletter. I'm thrilled to see my story there, rubbing shoulders with brilliance :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous cover! Congrats on your release! Cannot WAIT to see my own Carina cover *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachael -- wait till you see your cover in draft form. Agonising because you want to share its gorgeousness immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOHOO!!!! Happy Release Day! Vongrats! I've put in on Goodreads.com "to read" list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Huge congrats, Jenny! The Price of Freedom was one of the first reviews I ever wrote. Still love your world :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're a sweetie! thanks for the Goodreads add.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seleste -- thank you! Heart warming comment -- hugging it to me in stress of Release Week.
    And glad my story didn't put you off reviewing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This week has raced past at high speed, and I've had the loveliest time -- thanks to you all.

    I've finally drawn the winner and it is -- Seleste! I'll send you a tweet or DM me. PDF or epub format?

    ReplyDelete
  17. So excited to read this! Thanks, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.